Summer Reading 2020
Wolf Hill Summer Reading Resources
- Letter to Parents from Mrs. Rajner
- Recordings of Charlotte's Web, by E.B. White through Flipgrid with permission of HarperCollins Children’s Books through 8/31/2020
Suggested Book Lists
- Entering Kindergarten Suggested Book List
- Entering Grade 1 Suggested Book List
- Entering Grade 2 Suggested Book List
- Entering Grade 3 Suggested Book List
- Entering Grade 4 Suggested Book List
Maple Place Summer Reading Resources
Suggested Book List
Need access to books?
If you have any difficulty attaining a copy of the “One Book, One School” novel and/or the digital resources provided, please contact Mrs. Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Digital Resources
i-Ready Reading lessons; available through July 31st - Login through Clever.
Libby; a free library app through the Monmouth County Library Online System
Need a Library Card? Obtain one via email with proof of residency to the (MCLS). email@example.com.
myON (Grades 3-8)
Newsela (Grades 5-8)
www.bookbub.com (free account with discounted print and e-books)
Additional Print Resources